This time I made them just for fun for my Friends... I usually make them using a round COOKIE cutter, but lately I've made them square and everybody likes them! I ordered acetate boxes so I can box them in sets of 4, 8 and 12, tie a ribbon and add a tag to each one, so clients can choose to have them boxed or in trays... they also can choose 1, 2 or 3 flavors...
- They are basically a sandwich COOKIE
- The dough is usually made of cornstarch (traditional), chocolate or nuts
- Some fillings are dulce de leche (thick caramel), jam, peanut butter, chocolate, Nutella
- They can be dipped or not, glazed or not, and garnished or not
- Garnishings include ground coconut, nuts, toasted almonds